Use these guides to find out how to apply and manage signatures, in Exclaimer Cloud.
- Signatures are not applied to emails sent to recipients/recipient domains that are on the ‘Include’ list in the Recipient Rules
- Is it possible to include a recipient domain but exclude a specific recipient in that domain?
- How are recipient rules processed?
- Do recipient rules work for both server-side and client-side signature rules?
- How do I exclude a signature from being applied to emails sent to a specific email address or domain?
- How do I apply a signature based on the recipient of the message? See all 22 articles
- What is the folder scope feature?
- How to configure folder scope for a folder to apply signatures only for certain users
- Custom Attributes vs Additional Azure AD Attributes
- Synchronizing custom attributes in Signatures for Office 365
- Using Graph Explorer to query Azure AD for User Data
- Signature rules (Office 365) See all 14 articles