Configuring the folder scope for a new folder
Note: To change the scope for existing folders, skip ahead and proceed from step 3.
- Create new folder by clicking on the + New Folder Button
- Assign the new folder a name and description and click on the 'OK' button.
By default new folders are configured without any restrictions so that signatures contained within them can apply to everyone
- To restrict the folder to certain users, hover your mouse over the folder and click the 'Select Users' button
- You will then have the option to 'Add People/Groups' or edit the users by clicking on the pencil button next to any existing users/groups
- You can then select the users the folder applies to, and click the 'OK' button to save the changes.
- Confirm the settings and then click on the 'OK' button.
- The folder will then show the users/groups the signature policies inside the folder will apply to.