You wish to apply a 'contact details' type signature to all emails sent from your organization, but only add a disclaimer for external emails.
- Create a template for the generic, 'contact details' signature (which will be applied to every email), and another for the disclaimer (which will only be applied to emails sent to external recipients).
- Access signature rules for the 'contact details (all users)' template.
- Apply this signature for messages sent to everyone, and select the process the next signature option:
- Access signature rules for the 'disclaimer (external emails only)' template.
- Apply this signature for messages sent to external recipients, and select the don't process the next signature option:
- Your two templates should be displayed on the Home page, with options summarised in the examples below: