In this article:
The subscription process
Having completed our registration process, you are directed to create a subscription, as summarized below:
- First, you should choose which service provides your email (in this case, we're creating a subscription for G Suite, but the process is the same, whichever email service you choose):
- Click Next. You're prompted to enter how many users in your organization will be using this Exclaimer Cloud subscription (the minimum license is for 10 users), and to select a region:
- Having entered this information, check/accept the terms and conditions, then click Next. Your subscription is prepared:
- Once preparation is complete, confirmation is displayed:
If you just want to try out the Signature Designer before configuring a connection with your email service, simply click the Launch button and choose to Try out the Signature Designer:
If you are an administrator, and you're ready to configure your email services, follow steps below:
- Select the Not now link.
- Update your SPF record (to prevent messages processed by Exclaimer being marked as spam).
- Launch your subscription, and configure the operational service.
Note: For information about the Exclaimer Cloud portal, see Exploring the Exclaimer Cloud Portal.