If your Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite subscription is configured for Client-side (Gmail) only features only (so signatures are synchronized to users' Gmail accounts), and you wish to add our Exclaimer Cloud service (so signatures will be applied via our cloud service, where applicable), follow the steps below.
- Log into the Exclaimer portal (portal.exclaimer.com) and Launch your subscription. All existing signatures (and signature folders) are displayed on the Home page, in processing sequence.
- Hover your cursor over any signature and then select the Signature rules option:
The Applies to... window is displayed with focus on Client-side (Gmail) options:
- Select the Server-side (G Suite) tab. Here, you'll see that these options are not currently configured.
- Click the Configure button:
- Select the Server-side (G Suite) radio button:
- The next page of the wizard contains Host and IP address information that need to be configured in the G Suite Admin Console:
- Follow instructions to complete required configuration in the G Suite Admin Console, then return to the wizard and continue with steps below.
- Having completed the required setup in the G Suite Admin Console, click Next to synchronize data:
- When data synchronization is complete, confirmation is displayed:
- Click Next to complete the wizard. Now, having created signatures, you can choose to define Signature rules, to determine if a signature should be applied server-side and/or client-side.