This article guides you through the process of configuring your Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite subscription, for BOTH Server-side (G Suite) AND Client-side (Gmail). This wizard walks you through the steps required to grant permission for Exclaimer Cloud to:
- Synchronized data from your Google Directory, to an Exclaimer Cloud Signatures database (so it can be applied to your signatures)
- Configure G Suite email routing, routing messages via Exclaimer Cloud, so signatures can be applied
- Synchronize signatures to your users' Gmail
Running the setup wizard
To run the setup wizard, follow steps below:
1. Having set up your subscription and launched the product, you can choose to Configure the full operational service or Try out the Signature Designer:
Note: If you have previously chosen to Try out the Signature Designer, the Configure the full operational service option will always be available when you launch the product.
2. Select Configure the full operational service and then click Next to choose features that you wish to configure.
3. Select the Server-side and Client-side radio button:
4. Click Next to view a summary of tasks that will be completed during this setup:
5. Click Next to choose an account with Super Admin permissions for your G Suite account:
Having chosen an account, you are prompted to grant access for Exclaimer Cloud to access your Google account:
6. Click Allow to grant permission. The wizard will now check for an existing installation of the Exclaimer Cloud G Suite Marketplace application:
7. Having confirmed that the application has not already been installed, Exclaimer Cloud will require you to complete the application installation. To complete the installation, click the Integrate with Google button:
8. You will now be directed to the G Suite Marketplace. Click the Domain Install button to continue:
9. The Domain wide install window will appear. Click Continue to grant permission for the Exclaimer G Suite app to install.
10. A window will appear requesting the right for the Exclaimer G Suite app to access your domain data. Click the checkbox to agree to the application's terms of service and click Accept to confirm.
11. The Exclaimer G Suite app is now installed. A window will appear to confirm this. To close the window, click Done.
12. Close the G Suite Marketplace window.
13. Now the app has been installed, click Next in the G Suite Application window of the Exclaimer Cloud wizard:
14. Exclaimer Cloud will now check the installation of the Exclaimer G Suite application.
15. The next page of the wizard contains Host and IP address information that need to be configured in the G Suite Admin Console:
16. Follow instructions to complete required configuration in the G Suite Admin Console, then return to the wizard and continue with steps below.
17. Having completed the required setup in the G Suite Admin Console, click the I have completed the setup in G Suite checkbox, then click Next to synchronize data:
18. When data synchronization is complete, confirmation is displayed:
19. Click Next to complete the wizard, and create your first signature: