Using Exclaimer Cloud, you would like to create a signature policy which is based on the sender’s email domain - for example, all users with @exclaimer.com as the last part of their email address.
To achieve this, you can specify the required domain in Applies to: options for the required policy – as detailed below:
- Log into the Exclaimer portal (portal.exclaimer.com).
- Click the Launch button for your subscription.
- Create a new signature policy (or modify an existing one) and select the Applies to: option:
- In the Applies to: window, select + Add People/Groups:
Add person/group options are displayed:
- Select the Specific user or email address option and enter the required email domain (including the @ symbol):
- Having typed the required domain, DO NOT select any prompted names, or press Enter. Instead, click on any blank space in the Add person/group window and then click OK. This returns to the Applies to: window, with the domain listed:
- Click OK to confirm and exit back to the main page, where the signature is shown with its updated Applies to: information: