When viewing messages in Outlook 2016 where signatures are applied via Exclaimer Cloud, text may be cropped if certain font types and size combinations have been used.
A common example is that the descenders of letters such as ‘y’ and ‘g’ are cut off.
Microsoft have confirmed this as an issue with Outlook 2016. It does not occur in Outlook 2013. The issue only appears to be with certain font family and size combinations - for example: Verdana 9 (and 8.5); if set to Verdana 8, or 9.5, the issue is reduced.
The Exclaimer template team can implement a workaround to reduce this behaviour. Please raise a support case via the Exclaimer portal and follow instructions below to provide them with a copy of the associated template.
- Log into the Exclaimer portal (portal.exclaimer.com).
- Click the Launch button for your subscription.
- When the home page has loaded, add the following to the end of the URL in the address bar of your browser:
- For the template you wish to send, click the options button to display a drop-down menu:
- Select the Send Template to Exclaimer option from this menu:
The template is sent automatically and the Exclaimer template team will be in touch as soon as possible.