If you need to make changes to an existing signature template that cannot be achieved using our standard Signature Designer, you may wish to send the template to Exclaimer's signature design team.
If you are experiencing a problem with a template, our support team might request a copy for further checking.
To send a template to Exclaimer directly from Signatures for Office 365, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to the Exclaimer Cloud portal and launch your Signatures for Office 365 subscription.
- When the Signatures for Office 365 home page is displayed, navigate to the URL bar at the top of the window:
- Append the existing URL with the following:
- Press Enter to reload the page.
- Hover your cursor over the template that you wish to send to Exclaimer, to display available options:
- Select the Send Template to Exclaimer icon, and the template is sent automatically:
Note: Having enabled the Send Template to Exclaimer feature, it will be available for the duration of your session. Once your browser is closed, it is disabled once again