If you have requested a signature design from the Exclaimer design team, the completed template will be sent to you, ready to import into Exclaimer Cloud Signatures for Office 365. To import these files, follow steps below:
- Log in to Exclaimer Cloud Signatures for Office 365.
- Click the Import button, at the top right of the Home page:
- Having selected this option, the Import window is displayed:
- Simply click Select files... to browse for the signature file that you have received.
- Click Open to confirm your selection and import your email signature source files.
- The import will take a few moments and you will be informed when it has been completed.
- The imported email signature is then added to the Home page. From here, follow the standard steps to setup the signature for your organization.
If you have any issues uploading your template, contact Exclaimer Support or your dedicated Exclaimer Template Designer.
Note: You can only import signatures created by Exclaimer - other signature types cannot be imported.