Exclaimer Cloud is an email signature management experience like no other. We've used over 15 years' experience to create this next generation tool for all organizations using email services, such as Office 365 and G Suite.
Built for all IT abilities, the home screen is where you create and manage all your signatures via this easy-to-use web portal. When you launch your Exclaimer Cloud subscription, any existing email signatures are displayed as tiles on the Home screen:
Note: This example is for Exclaimer Cloud - Office 365, but the same principles apply for G Suite.
From here, you can:
- Use options in the top left-hand side of the task bar to create a new signature; add a new folder, or re-order existing signatures
- Use options in the top right-hand side of the options bar to search for a signature, or access further options
- Hover your cursor over a signature tile to view/access signature options
Note: The order that the signature tiles are displayed here is important as it reflects the sequence in which email signatures are applied. For further information, please view the article on re-ordering signatures.
Every email signature that you create is displayed as a tile on the Home screen:
From here you can:
- View a thumbnail image of the signature design, and see the current status of the signature (i.e. which users it is for; any rules that apply, and any date/time triggers)
- Hover your cursor over a tile preview to access signature options:
At the top of the Home page, an options button is available from the right-hand side of the task bar:
From here, you can access further settings and features:
- Help. Select this option to access Knowledge Base articles for Exclaimer Cloud
- Settings. Select this option to access setup options for your Exclaimer Cloud subscription
- Import. If you have requested a signature design from the Exclaimer design team, the completed template will be sent to you, ready for import via this option.
- User photos. User photos can be uploaded, and then included in signature designs. Use this option to upload and manage user photos.
- Subscriptions. Use this option to access your subscription details
- Sign out. Use this option to sign out of your session