When designing signatures, a common requirement is to apply a hyperlink to an image (so if a recipient clicks the image, they are directed to a given web page). To do this in Exclaimer Cloud Signatures for Office 365, follow the steps below:
- Open your signature template in the Signature Designer.
- Click the image that you wish to update, to display associated properties:
- Select the Hyperlink tab to access link options:
- Enter the required Destination URL (e.g. www.exclaimer.com) and Alt Text (i.e. text to be displayed if, for some reason, the image cannot be displayed).
- Close the properties window.