There may be times where you need to update Office 365 connectors and the transport rule, using the Office 365 Connector Setup wizard. To do this, follow steps below:
- Log into the Exclaimer portal (portal.exclaimer.com).
- Click the Launch button for your subscription.
- Click the Settings button at the top of the page:
- You are prompted to enter credentials for your Office 365 Global Administrator account:
Here, click OK - you will be redirected to an Office 365 login page where you need to provide valid credentials before the Settings page is displayed.
Note: if your browser has cached Global Administrator credentials, the required settings page is displayed without the above step.
- Having obtained access to Settings, navigate to the Mail Flow tab and click the Setup button beneath the Office 365 Connector Setup heading:
The Office 365 Connector Setup page is displayed:
- Click Next and enter credentials for your Office 365 global administrator account (be sure that you are entering the credentials for the correct Office 365 tenant):
- Click Next and specify users for whom email should be routed to Exclaimer Cloud in order that signatures can be applied (the wizard remembers the last settings used):
- Click Next. The setup wizard recreates the configuration for the Office 365 tenant:
Confirmation is displayed when the process is complete:
- Click Close to return to the Mail Flow page.
- Click Close to exit the wizard.