There may be times where you need to update Office 365 connectors and the transport rule, using the Office 365 Connector Setup wizard. To do this, follow steps below:
- Log into the Exclaimer portal (portal.exclaimer.com).
- Click the Launch button for your subscription.
- Click the Settings button from the options list in the top right of your screen:
The Settings page is displayed:
- Select the Mail Flow tab:
Mail Flow options are displayed:
- Click the Setup button associated with Office 365 Connector Setup. The Office 365 Connector Setup wizard is launched:
- Click Next. You are prompted to enter credentials for a Global Administrator (be sure that you are entering the credentials for the correct Office 365 tenant):
- Enter credentials for your Global or Exchange administrator account and click Next.
- Choose which emails should be routed to Exclaimer Cloud for signature processing, before being sent back to Office 365 for delivery (the wizard remembers the last settings used):
Here, you can choose to process emails for everyone, or only for users in a specific group.
- Having made your selection, click Next and the setup wizard recreates the configuration for the Office 365 tenant:
- When the wizard is complete, confirmation is displayed:
- Click Close to return to the Mail Flow page.
- Click Close to exit the wizard.