In this article:
The subscription process
Having completed our registration process, you are directed to create a subscription, as summarized below:
- Specify how many users in your organization will be using the Exclaimer Cloud Signatures for Office 365 subscription. Please note that the minimum license is for 10 users:
Click Create subscription.
The subscription process is now complete and you will have full access to the Exclaimer Cloud portal:
If you just want to try out the Signature Designer before configuring a connection with your email services, simply click the Launch button and choose to Try out the Signature Designer.
If you are an administrator and you're ready to configure services, you should update your SPF record here, then click the Launch button and choose to Configure the full operational service.
Updating your SPF record
If you have decided that you wish to Configure the full operational service, it is important to update your SPF record here first.
IMPORTANT: If you don't do this, there is a risk that any messages that are routed from Exclaimer Cloud Signatures for Office 365 will have the following code added to message headers:
Received-SPF: Fail (protection.outlook.com: domain of exclaimerQASW.onmicrosoft.com does not designate 126.96.36.199 as permitted sender) receiver=protection.outlook.com; client-ip=188.8.131.52; helo=172.16.109.12;
This means your emails could get marked as spam by recipients. For further information, please see Add an include mechanism to your SPF record.
To update your SPF record, simply click the Update SPF record button:
Once you have updated your SPF record, click the Launch button to access Exclaimer Cloud Signatures for Office 365.
Exploring the Exclaimer Cloud portal
Having completed the subscription process for Exclaimer Cloud Signatures for Office 365, you have full access to the Exclaimer Cloud portal. Initially, you'll arrive at a screen that will provide your Subscription details. You can view these on the right of the screen:
Here, you can see a summary of your subscription details:
- Name. The unique name you gave your subscription. You can rename it by clicking on the pencil icon.
- Product. The Exclaimer Cloud product you are using, which is Signatures for Office 365 in this case.
- Number of users. The number of users specified.
- Status. Shows whether this is a trial or paid subscription. If it is in trial, you will see how long you have left before the trial expires.
- Server. The Azure server your subscription uses
- ID. The unique ID set for your subscription.
You will also see a link that allows you to cancel your subscription.
Options are also available to Launch the subscription, Update SPF Record, and to Purchase a full license.
The four tabs on the top of the screen let you navigate around the Exclaimer Cloud portal.
The Overview tab brings you to the Exclaimer Cloud home screen. From here, you can access the following areas:
- Access and manage your new Signatures for Office 365 subscription.
- Access and manage your Exclaimer Cloud account details.
- Add and remove payment methods.
The Payment method tab is where you add and remove credit/debit card information.
The Account tab lets you update and manage your account details. Be aware that if you update your email address, you will change the address that you login with.