Exclaimer Cloud comes equipped with the most comprehensive library of signature templates available. Created by our signature design experts, all templates have been designed using technology built by Exclaimer, giving us the ability to create signature templates that have never been possible before.
When you add a new signature, you can choose to start with a blank canvas, or select one of these templates. If you choose a template, you can use it as-is, or customize the content and/or layout as required. To add a new signature based on an Exclaimer template, follow steps below:
- Select the New Signature option from the menu bar at the top of the Home page:
Note: If you are a new user and have opted to try out the signature designer for the first time, you are automatically directed to create a new signature and will start this process at step 2 (below).
- From here, the Create New window is displayed. All available templates are organized into categories. Choose a category to display a preview of templates and decide on one you like best:
- Having found a template you'd like to use, click on it:
The template is added to the signature canvas:
- Click the Save button (at the top of the Signature Designer):
- Enter a Signature Name and click OK:
This saves the signature and adds it to the Home page.
- If required, you can customize the design. As your design evolves, remember to save changes.
Note: When your design is finished, you can apply it to required users and, when you are ready, enable it for use.