Padding can easily be added to increase the gap between any sections of your signature template. To do this, follow steps below:
- Click on the section that you want to change. This will open up the styling menu:
- Choose Padding from the menu and untick the All the same box:
- Type a number into the field for the direction that requires spacing (or use associated up and down arrows to increase/decrease spacing):
- Notice that the highlighted section in the above screenshot has increased vertically. This is the result of the new 20 Pixels (px) of spacing between the Personal block, and the Contact Block.
- Add padding for any other sections required, until you're happy with the layout: