Your subscription is configured with Outlook Client for Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 and you have created a signature which should be appended for forward/reply messages only, sent from Microsoft Outlook.
A common scenario is where a long signature (perhaps with images and disclaimer text) is required for new messages, but a short signature (perhaps with just contact information) is needed for replies and/or forwards. This helps minimize the ‘clutter’ of repeated signatures and disclaimers within message conversations.
Note: To achieve the same thing for signatures applied by our cloud service (i.e. not via Outlook clients), see Creating and applying reply signatures.
- Log into the Exclaimer portal (portal.exclaimer.com) and Launch your subscription. All existing signatures (and signature folders) are displayed on the Home page.
- Hover your cursor over the signature that you wish to update and select the Signature rules option:
The Applies to... window is displayed with focus on Exclaimer Cloud options:
- Select the Outlook client tab (at the top of the page) to access Outlook options:
- Enable the Set as default for...Forwards and replies option.
- Ensure that the Set as default for...New messages option is disabled.
- Click OK to save changes.