Appending a signature to reply and forward emails can increase required screen and print space, and clutter the email thread.
Your subscription is configured for Outlook Client for Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 and you have created a signature which should be appended for new emails that users send from Microsoft Outlook.
- Log into the Exclaimer portal (portal.exclaimer.com) and Launch your subscription. All existing signatures (and signature folders) are displayed on the Home page.
- Hover your cursor over the signature that you wish to update and select the Signature rules option:
- The Applies to... window is displayed. If not already the focus, select the Outlook client tab (at the top of the page) to access Outlook options:
- Ensure that the Download this signature to the client option is enabled.
- Enable the Set as default for...New messages option:
- Ensure that the Set as default for...Forwards and replies option is disabled.
- Click OK to save changes.