If your subscription is configured with Outlook Client for Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365, signatures can be synchronized to users' local computers, for use in Microsoft Outlook on Windows.
The Notify Users option can be used to send this download link to users. Once selected, a standard email message is opened in your default email client; the email contains explanatory text and the required download link, which users can follow. To use this option:
- Log into the Exclaimer portal (portal.exclaimer.com) and Launch your subscription.
- Hover your cursor over any signature and select the Signature rules option:
- The Applies to... window is displayed with focus on Server-side options:
- Select the Client-side tab (at the top of the page) to access Outlook options:
- Click the Notify Users button to open the standard email in your default email client. By default, the email message is ready to send to all current users in your Office 365 tenancy - particularly useful if you have recently subscribed and need to notify all users:
However, if required you can change required recipients and edit the email text, if you wish to use this option to send the download link to selected users.
- Send the email in the usual way.