Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 comes equipped with the most comprehensive library of signature templates available. Created by our signature design experts, all templates have been designed using technology built by Exclaimer, giving us the ability to create signature templates that have never been possible before.
Let's get started by choosing your first template design:
- After you have completed the initial data aggregation process, you will land on the Signatures for Office 365 Home page. Click New Signature on the right of the screen:
- In the future, to create a new email signature, select the New Signature option from the menu bar at the top of the Home page:
- From here, the Template Browser is displayed. All available templates are organized into categories. Choose a category to display a preview of templates and decide on one you like best:
- Having found a template you'd like to use, click on it:
- The template is added to your email signature and the Edit Signature window is displayed:
- Enter a name for this email signature.
- Customize signature elements as required.
- Click OK to save the signature. The new signature is added as a tile on the Home screen. In order to use it, you must apply it to users or groups.