The Awards element allows you to add an image with a web address, so recipients can click the image to access further information online:
As the name suggests, the Awards element can be used to tell customers about an award that you've won. However, it can be used to add any image into the body of your email signature.
Note: Not all signature templates include the Award element. Those that do have been designed to incorporate an image into the body of the email signature, so they have a specific layout to accommodate this.
When an email signature is created with a template that includes the Awards element, the selected template includes a sample Awards image. This lets you see its position in the signature preview like below:
When you change this image, the new image replaces the existing one in exactly the same place.
The image position is predefined within the associated template, so it cannot be changed. If the position is not suitable, you might want to consider another template, or an alternative approach.
The image position is determined by the template that you have chosen, so it cannot be changed. If you are unhappy with the position, you can create a new email signature with a new template.
For example, if you simply want to add a promotional image/banner to the end of your signature, you can choose any other template and use the banner element. Alternatively, if you just want to add an image without a web link, you can use any another template which includes a secondary image element.
Note: If you still cannot find an email signature template that meets your needs, we can create one for you. Simply click on the option provided beneath the options pane (shown below) to brief our design team. Please be aware that this is a chargeable service.
Image file requirements
Standard image file requirements apply for all Awards images.
Changing the image
To add or change the awards image in an email signature:
- Click the Select files button:
- Navigate drives and folders to find and select the required image file:
- Click Open to confirm your selection and update the signature preview.
- To add a URL to the image, move to the Web Address field and enter the required address:
- Next, move to the Alternate Text field and enter any text that will be used if, for any reason, the image cannot be displayed or if a recipient uses a screen reader:
- Click out of the field to update the signature preview: