Using Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365, you wish to treat internal and external email messages differently when applying signatures. For example, you may want to apply a signature with a sales image and full contact details for external recipients, but no image and brief details for recipients within your organization.
You can achieve this simply, using Applies to options, as follows:
- Log into Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365.
- Find the signature that you wish to update.
- Select the Applies to option:
Applies to options are displayed:
- Move to the When sending messages to section of this window.
- To ONLY apply the signature to messages sent to external recipients, select the an external recipient option OR to only apply the signature to messages sent to internal recipients, select the an internal recipient option:
- Click OK to confirm.